Pre-order now for 2021 !!
We start our seedlings in late January, so you can be curled up by the fire, safe in the knowledge that your summer garden has already started!
- Easier than starting from seed
- Space saver - no need to try to manage seedlings on your windowsills!
- Earlier harvest as the plant has more time to mature. Make all your gardening buddies jealous! :)
- Longer fruiting time - will continue to bear fruit all summer, and up to November depending on weather and growing conditions
- Quick garden transformation - go from winter mode to spring/summer mode overnight!
Choose from sets of 6 plug plants (typically 6-8cm in height) or from our sets of 3 jumbo plugs (typically 9-15cm in height).
Depending on the weather, we start shipping our plants out from late March/early April 2021.
We'll notify you a week in advance of shipping so you can get your garden ready.
The Amish pasta tomato is an heirloom variety, originally grown in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The large, solid fruits have a balanced blend of sweetness and acidity, making them ideal for salads or pizza toppings, while their texture has made them a traditional favorite for canned sauces. Grown by hand from seed at our eco-farm in Connemara. Choose plug plants to receive 6 baby plants of roughly 8cm in height.Choose a single plant if you would like a more mature plant in and 8cm pot, with height up to 20cm. These varieties have been awarded by ProSpecieRara as a rare or old variety. ProSpecieRara is a foundation dedicated to preserving the diversity of rare plant varieties.
Amish Pasta Tomato - Organic Plants
A minimum order of three plants applies for the larger single plants.
Plug plant sets have no minimum order.